Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was busy! Santa visited while the kids were asleep. Then we packed for our trip. Before Christmas Mass, we noticed that it was snowing. It stuck too, just a little. The kids were excited to deliver Christmas cookies in the snow. Very festive!







































Adam and Lottie were super excited to see all their presents.


















Testing their new Wiggle Cars.























































































Dressed for Christmas Mass.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great Christmas picture of your family! I cannot believe that I have never met Lottie!!! I am thinking that I am going to have to throw the kids in the car and make a trip to Ft. Hood! That is shameful that she is almost 2 and I have only seen her in pictures.....we NEED to make this happen. I enjoy your blog. You live a fun and exciting life.