Sunday, November 15, 2009

Miscellaneous

I found some pictures that were hiding on my camera from the last few weeks. My neighbor, Isabel, and I took the kids to the circus on Nov. 4. We saw the early show, so the dads were still at work. The kids had a blast. They rode ponies before we headed in for the show. We saw the elephants (available to ride for only $8!) and Lottie and Mary were fascinated. Adam ran away. Of course, he then complained about how mean I was because I wouldn't let him ride the elephant. "I don't like the pony. I ONLY like the ELEPHANT. I NEED to ride the elephant." It's hard to ride an elephant when you won't get within ten yards of it.



Once we went in, Mommy caved and bought them some cotton candy. Yum!









In other news, we had to say goodbye to one of our neighbors. This was especially sad because Adam and Lottie LOVE their kids. "Gosh" (aka Josh) and Michelle are great playmates and Lottie had a special relationship with Michelle. I had to take a picture of the two before they left.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I haven't been to a circus in forever. Looks like fun. I wonder if they have them over here...

Callicott Family said...

Have Jeremy Google it. Now I'm curious too!