Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Pet?

Adam has pets on the brain.

First attempt at sweet talking the parents into getting a new pet is getting them to take him to Petco to "see" the animals. Then talk about the awesome fish. When leaving, mention that, "Nani is sad. She only lays on the couch and sleeps. We need another pet. Can we get a fish?"

Second attempt at sweet talking the parents into getting a new pet is hearing a song on the radio that mentions cats. "TWO CATS! I have TWO pets. Nani and ....a fish! We need a fish for my bowl."

Sad. We may be raising another lawyer.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Another dog would be great! Who doesn't need a friend?

Crystal said...

Don't do fish. Sure, you think they'll be easy, but not so!

I'm so tired of trying to figure out why my fish die or how come my tank is icky. It's not as fun as it sounds.