Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Smashmouth Concert

Smashmouth (the band) was playing all over Japan during Halloween. We knew we couldn't make the Halloween night concert at Camp Zama, so we took the kids to the Saturday afternoon concert at Atsugi. There were also bounce houses and food booths, as well as warm-up bands, so Adam was super happy (but super tired). Here we are, enjoying our picnic before the concert and enjoying the James Brown cover band.

Chris (in hat on left) with Adam enjoying Smashmouth.

My rocker boys. I think Adam inherited his father's tongue.


Adam also enjoyed the helicopter, but was upset that he couldn't get into it.





1 comment:

Missy said...

Smashmouth! I'm so jealous! They were HUGE when I was pregnant with the boys - the same song would play at almost the exact time every morning as I would drive to work..."might as well be walking on the sun."