Thursday, March 3, 2011

Girls' Day

It's that time of year again. We celebrated Hinamatsuri today by displaying Lottie's dolls. I didn't make her any special treats, but we did eat lots of Girl Scout cookies! Lottie also picked out a special dress, so we had to take some pictures.










Our newly blooming daffodils.









These pictures capture much of Lottie's unique personality. Life would be so boring without her!



















































Of course, I had to take some pictures of Adam too.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Hey lady. =) I didn't know you had a blog! =) Super cute pics of the kids. I just learned about St. Gemma the other day from that page I was reading. I knew her name, but didn't know her story. Her autobiography is online here: http://www.stgemmagalgani.com/2008/11/autobiography-of-saint-gemma-galgani.html
I'm reading that next (after the other 3 books I'm reading..lol).
See ya tomorrow!

Denise said...

She is so cute! Love that hair. She totally needs to model.